The City of Millersville is focused on creating a prosperous future while preserving our history.
The Millersville Planning Commission acts as an advisory board to the City Commission on matters dealing with the city’s land development.
The commission hears and makes recommendations on applications for rezoning, exemptions and annexation. The Planning Commission must approve the subdivision of land and sets the regulations governing the subdivided properties. The seven member board meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month in the Commission Chambers at 5:00 p.m.
- Agendas &
- Planning Commission Regular Meeting w/Packet-March 14, 2017
- Planning Commission Regular Meeting w/Packet-February 14, 2017
- Planning Commission Meeting w/Packet-January 10, 2017
- Planning Commission Regular Meeting w/Packet-December 13, 2016
- Planning Meeting-Regular Meeting November 09, 2016
- Planning Commission-Regular Meeting October 11, 2016